Saturday, February 4, 2012

A Few Things

A few things have become apparent lately. Like, it's become apparent that maybe I'm not really a blogger anymore. Here's how that happened.

I got a BlackBerry.

That means I now have a facebook and email machine wherever I go. That, in turn, means that I don't really need to turn on the computer as often. The not turning on the computer severely diminishes the guilt felt when noticing how many of my other friends have posted in the time lapsed between my last ramble.

But, here's the thing, it has also become apparent that my friends on facebook are either one of two extremes and that makes reading facebook a little exhausting. With 2012 bringing with it elections in my two countries and, according to the Mayas, the end of the world as we know it, I'm finding it apparent that I need to find something other than the fb to occupy my time.

Since you all loooooove to read the most purposeful and life-bringing musings that I have to offer, I think I shall turn my attention back on blogging.

You are welcome.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like that paragraph right before you say you're welcome, is meant to be rad sarcastically, but I really do looooooove reading your 'make the world a better place, make the days a little brighter, gives me the aloha I need to deal with my fellow man'-type musings. So, yeah... Thank you.

    ReplyDelete