Tuesday, April 9, 2013

IB Profile

I found this document on the Online Curriculum Center of the IB website. I'm not an animal person, but I think it's nice to look at. These are the guiding characteristics of an IB student; something we, as educators, strive to model and encourage in our students every day.




I would write more about this and how valuable and important I think it is, but this class makes my brain so tired...not the good kind of tired where you feel like you've learned a lot, but the tired where you think about all of the other things you could have been doing with your time...

2 comments:

  1. I tried to make a photo album with is website and it just made 20 books with 1 picture each. Maybe you can help me figure out what i did wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked and you have to make one book or file, ppt or whatever first and then you upload that one file. if you upload each thing separately, you will get the different docs like you have. does that even make sense? I can't think straight.

    ReplyDelete