Tuesday, May 4, 2010

AV at one month

Ana Victoria turned one whole month old on Friday. Pretty impressive. In honor of the momentous occasion, we had to hold a photo shoot. And we did, but then I erased all the photos on my camera. So, we had to have a second photo shoot.

By photo shoot, I mean, I took about 10 pictures before she started to cry. Four had to be erased because they were blurry, or she was blinking, or she just was feeling a little bit un-photogenic.

Here is the progression and three "keepers." I got the idea of taking her picture with a stuffed animal from my sister. This way we can see how she grows every month.


Take 1. Oh mom, another picture? YAWN! I know I'm gorgeous.




Take 2. Tiiiimmmbeerrrr. Umm, mother? Remember how I can't sit up yet? I've got some tricks, but not that one yet.



Take 3. This will have to do, crossed eye and all. Better luck next month, madre.



I've learned a lot this past month. But there are still two things of which I have a conceptual understanding but not quite a practical one yet.

1. Burp rags were invented for a reason. Use them.

2. When the baby is sleeping do things like go to the bathroom. Do not do things like facebook stalk.

Hmm, maybe I'll get this by next month??

No comments:

Post a Comment