Sunday, May 30, 2010

Start Calling Dibs

Since I assume I am just as, or more, popular than I think I should be, I feel it is my duty to make the following report. Ana Victoria and I will be in the USA. Yes, you read correctly. I'll give you a moment to jump up and down, wipe your eyes from the happy tears you're now crying and generally compose yourself.

Ready? Ok.

We are heading to Seattle on July 21st and will be around until August 2nd. Then we're off to California so AV can meet her Great Grandparents and the whole rambunctious bunch of Hickey's at the SADOPH reunion.

Needless to say, we're pretty psyched.

So, start calling dibs on when you want to see us! I know you mostly just want to see my child, but at least pretend to be excited to see me, okay?

4 comments:

  1. dibs after Anna and Joe- I know you'll be super busy but if you have any free time at all, I would love to see you and your beautiful babe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Juan Carlos dice que le invita a Ramon a toda la Corona que quiere si viene tambien... supongo que a lo mejor no puede tomar tanto tiempo de vacacciones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOOOOO!!! Why do our paths never cross?? I'll be in the mid-west for a friend's wedding during that time :( Guess it just means I'll have to make a trip down to Mexico in the near future...

    ReplyDelete